Welcome to our website. This page contains our terms and conditions, as well as our privacy and cookie polices. If you continue to use our website, this indicates that are you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these . Should you not agree with any of the terms or policies presented, please do not continue to use our website.
Terms and conditions
The terms ‘Pinpoint’ and ‘Pinpoint Trace and Access’ are trading names of Freeplumbers Limited, whose registered office is Unit 7, Willenhall Lane Industrial Estate, Willenhall Lane, Bloxwich, Walsall, West Midlands. WS3 2XN. Our company registration number is 07350035. The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ may also be used to describe the company.
By using our website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The content contained within this website is provided for general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time without prior notice
- We do not make any guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information presented on this website
- You acknowledge that the information contained in this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we accept no liability for such inaccuracies or errors
- You use of this website is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable for any damage incurred as a result of using this website or the information contained within it. It is your responsibility to ensure that any services promoted on this website are suitable for your own use
- All aspects and elements of this website are either owned by us or licenced to us. No part of this website may be copied, reproduced or distributed without prior written consent. This includes, but is not limited to company names, trading names, graphics, layout and content
- Any links to external resources on this website are provided in good faith. We have no control over external websites and thus accept no liability for their content or any damage they may cause
Misuse of our website
- Unauthorised use of this website, any attempt to disrupt the operations of this website, or attempts to modify this website may be considered a criminal offence
Usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales
What information we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Any information you submit via the forms on the website
- Website usage data
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from us, enabling us to deliver improved services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To provide targeted online advertising to you
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated anonymous usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
- Display relevant advertising. We may use usage data to display relevant advertising online
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.